1. Education
Steve Nix

How to Sell a Tree in Your Yard

By July 8, 2012

Although you may be able to market and sell your yard tree, you still have to attract a local timber buyer with trees that command a higher market value. To sell quality trees like grade oak, black walnut, paulownia, black cherry, or any other high value tree in you area, it is mandatory for a buyer to be interested enough to make an offer. Remember that a tree's present and future value can also be determined by other non-harvest criteria including energy savings, air quality improvement, water runoff reduction and property value to name a few.

Keep this key requirement in mind; in order for a timber buyer to be interested in purchasing a yard tree, the tree or trees must have value in excess of the purchase cost to offset costs to the timber buyer to bring equipment (log truck, skidder, and loader) to the property, cut the log, haul the log to a mill, pay the landowner for the tree and still make a profit off the end product. Just that simple.

I have written a feature about the practicality of selling a tree in your yard and listed certain conditions needed to attract a sale. Casey Trees and Davey Tree Expert Company offers an excellent calculator, based on data collected by The Center for Urban Forest Research and is linked below:

Photo by Jane Kirkland, "Take a Tree Walk"

Comments

June 12, 2007 at 8:14 pm
(1) jeff vanfossen says:

I have 8 90′ black walnut trees ranging from 44″ to 74″ and am looking to sell them to the highest bidder.

June 15, 2008 at 12:37 pm
(2) elizabeth glatt says:

I have two cherry trees (approx. 25 yrs. old)and two poplar trees very large same age in my backyard, Any interest in these trees.

June 19, 2008 at 3:21 pm
(3) Kent says:

I have 2-3 Austrian Pines about 15′ tall in my yard – looking to sell.

July 1, 2008 at 2:52 pm
(4) Della Beebe says:

We have four trees we would like to sell, including a beautiful blue spruce, approx. 25 foot tall.
We are in West Seattle — accepting offers.

July 1, 2008 at 9:39 pm
(5) rick hammerand says:

I have 10 black wallnut trees approx. 2feet to 4feet in dia. 4 cherry trees 1-2 foot dia. FOR SALE!!! Northern Illinois Kankakee area.

July 19, 2008 at 4:46 pm
(6) Marsha says:

I have a blue atlas cedar over 70 foot tall in front of my house. Although I’d like to make a little money on it, I’m more interested in not having to pay to get rid of it. Anyone interested?

August 4, 2008 at 4:42 pm
(7) Danielle Danford says:

I have a 6 acres of land and only 1.3 acres is clear. The rest is full of trees that we would like to sell except one or two of them. We live in Hope Mills, NC

August 10, 2008 at 2:27 pm
(8) bill witchie says:

I have multiple alberta spruces, 10-12 feet tall and 2 dwarf red maples @about 25 feet tall. Redoing the landscape and desire to sell to the highest bidder. Located in Salem, CT

August 30, 2008 at 1:00 am
(9) Ray says:

I have 5 seventy year old black cherry trees, nice saw logs.Clean wood,wont find a nicer stand these days.

September 30, 2008 at 4:31 pm
(10) tami clopton says:

Hi, I have 17 acres of beautiful oak trees of all sizes and would like to sell them. Thanks.

December 15, 2008 at 8:30 am
(11) Carol Adkins says:

I have a large straight black walnut the first branch is 8′ off the ground. Needs to come down fast. It is maybe 8′ around too.

January 5, 2009 at 7:01 pm
(12) Steve Wasem says:

After 30 years in the business I have only bought 10 yard trees. Cost and freight vs profit very few trees can afford being sold.

January 28, 2009 at 2:25 pm
(13) Sunshine Atkins says:

My Grandmother has some black walnut tress tha she is very interested in selling in Hendersonville NC she doesnt really know what she needs to do. What is the best way for me to seach for a buyer or to help her find out the information she needs to do this. She could really use the extra money.

August 15, 2009 at 4:21 pm
(14) sean says:

I have I believe an extremly large maple
I’m a truck driver and could take down and deliver
About how much would I get for it over 3′ diameter massive branches live in plano I’ll would deliver as far as needed for right price

November 2, 2009 at 8:19 pm
(15) John Timmermans says:

I have 25 colorado blue spruce 10 to 15 feet tall. I want to sell them for $100 each. You dig with hydrolic spade.

November 4, 2009 at 11:50 am
(16) Ruben says:

I have 70 ft 6 ft Diam. Oak tree very straight huge branches want estimate to sell.

November 24, 2009 at 6:35 am
(17) Kathy says:

I have a very old and straight Sycamore tree! It is beautiful wood. It would make a very large table and chairs.
The airport is buying me out and I hate to see it bulldozed down.

December 19, 2009 at 3:17 pm
(18) Laura Turner says:

I want to find someone to buy my black walnut tree

January 31, 2010 at 10:31 pm
(19) Willard Hunter says:

We have an oak tree, 15+ feet around the base, 40 to 60 foot high with many large branches and off shoots. Would like to sell. You harvest and remove except for the stump. Make an offer. Tree is in Anderson, Ca. 96007

April 20, 2010 at 6:26 pm
(20) LaToyia says:

I have about 75 trees oak/pine and christmas trees. To the highest bidder. I rather sell them all to one person, but I am open to options and bids.

May 3, 2010 at 8:36 pm
(21) ben newman says:

we have some giant polar trees in our yard. please let me know any information that may be usefull to this venture.

May 4, 2010 at 6:01 pm
(22) J in Birmingham, AL says:

I’ve got a HUGE sweetgum tree in my backyard, free to someone willing to get it cut down and hauled out

June 1, 2010 at 2:04 am
(23) Bill says:

We have a Large Oak tree in our yard approximately 40 years old, between 40 to 50 feet tall. It has a very straight trunk and could be used for furniture, or other oak work. We have been told it is a Pin Oak, but that has not been confirmed. It produces bountiful acorns which in turn creat more trees. We would be very happy to provide tree starts and would like a few good bids on this parent tree.

June 4, 2010 at 2:26 pm
(24) Melissa says:

We have about 15-20 trees in our yard we want to get rid of. If you can cut them you can have them. Dont want to sell them just get rid of them. Please let me know….

June 8, 2010 at 9:43 pm
(25) juanita says:

I have several Oak trees I would like taken down and hauled away. East Hartford Connecticut

June 10, 2010 at 5:42 pm
(26) wanda stuckey says:

i have lot of trees would like to sell

June 19, 2010 at 1:18 pm
(27) Howard says:

have 20 acres of pine black wallnut

July 2, 2010 at 3:57 pm
(28) beverly says:

i have a 35foot blue spruce approxametly 25ft wide any one interested i will sell you take down and hall

July 23, 2010 at 11:59 am
(29) Jamie says:

I have 4 huge pine trees in my yard. I want rid of them but don’t have the cash to bring them down. Whom ever wants to cut them down can have them. Please, I am out of options.

July 24, 2010 at 2:33 pm
(30) David Burgeson says:

I have 10 2ft plus diameter black walnut trees I need to sell. They are not urban trees and are from a natural forest. I can deliver and cut down these trees if neccessary. They are in Elwood, Il 60421 Phone # 815/931-0683

September 5, 2010 at 6:10 pm
(31) Rudolph says:

I have 11 pine trees and 4 oak trees about 35 t0 45 years old that I would like to sell.

September 12, 2010 at 2:37 pm
(32) Dan Johnson says:

I have several trees including several black walnuts….if you can safely remove all of them, you may have them for free.

September 18, 2010 at 11:03 pm
(33) missy says:

my parent in laws have one very big black walnut tree in weyauwega wis and was wandering what they have to do to get someone to come and look at this and see if it is worth anything for them to tear down they were told from other people that they are worth money and they could use the extra cash but they do not know who to contact could u please give me any info that will help thanks

October 6, 2010 at 11:08 am
(34) Rudi says:

I have an ARCE FULL of trees would like to sell.

October 7, 2010 at 4:40 pm
(35) Michelle says:

I have a huge cypress tree in my backyard its over 50ft tall and i’m not selling it but giving it away i just want it gone! I live in Louisiana so if you want it you can have it!

October 10, 2010 at 7:08 pm
(36) M. McGee says:

I have two fully mature pine trees and a big mature oak tree in my yard I would like to sell

October 19, 2010 at 7:20 am
(37) Dick says:

We have several large black walnut trees in Coffeyville Kansas and was wondering what to do to get someone to come look at them and see if they are worth selling.
Someone local said they would charge us several hundred to cut one down – but my husband told them he would cut it down himself and use it for fire wood, he felt insulted and refused to talk to them anymore. Right before we moved here few years ago, someone came by and offered the last owners $10,000 for one tree, they told them no they had just sold the land but did not pass the info to us until the company left our area. Can anyone tell us who to contact or give us any info that will help thanks!

November 1, 2010 at 6:55 pm
(38) sue says:

i have 8 huge pine trees in my yard, they are ruining the house foundation,my new roof and my yard looks like a dust bowl. wondering if anyone would cut them down, sell them as payment.

November 17, 2010 at 11:18 am
(39) Paul says:

We have 12 Huge Oaks That we would like to get rid of. They are near 80′ and I would guess very old. I wouldn’t mind making a little money on them, but it’s more important to get them out of the yard. Anyone interested or have any ideas for me? I’m in NE Wisconsin.

January 18, 2011 at 8:26 pm
(40) Jarrod says:

I have 20 acres full of big pine trees that I want to sell.

February 14, 2011 at 9:26 pm
(41) Barbara says:

We have a 50-60 year old Oak Tree wanting to sell.

March 23, 2011 at 9:22 am
(42) maureen danzi says:

I live on long island. I have 8 very large black walnut trees that I would like to have removed. The house is over 150 years old so I can only imagine how old the trees are. They are perfectly straight and extremely tall. I would like to sell them. I would like to have someone give me an appraisel on what they are worth and how to go about removing and selling them.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

April 13, 2011 at 11:18 pm
(43) airstream74 says:

I have a neighbor who has purchased a lot next door, & is in the process of cleaning the underbrush. He approached me about the large oak trees I have that boarder the property, and may even split the property. There are 9 very straight, oak trees reaching heights of around 120-150 ft. The diameters of the trees range from approx. 2-3 ft. He offered me half the money for logging them, & is using the lumber to make a tree house for his kids. I am going to the courthouse in the morning to obtain records & copies of the property lines & last surveys taken on the property. I am in need of some extra money for bill, etc… as many Americans are right now, & I want to be sure I’m not going to get ripped off. What would one guesstimate the value of each of these trees, based on the information I’ve given someone out there who knows more about stuff like this than me. Thanks! :) A quick response out there would be greatly appreciated, as I am afraid I may come home from school/work tomorrow & the trees will be gone, & I won’t know how many were put on the logging truck. Thanks to anyone out there who can help. I live in Southwestern Va so most likely a pin oak, red oak, or a white oak.

April 26, 2011 at 5:11 am
(44) malissa says:

I have over 100 1 to 15 ft pines ranging from Colorado Blue Spruce to Black Hills and White Pines . Rows of actual images available.

April 30, 2011 at 1:15 pm
(45) Ban Kim says:

I have 20 oak trees in my yard 3′ to 5′ in diameter in Edison NJ . I want to get rid of without paying anything. Can anybody help me?

Ban Kim

May 9, 2011 at 9:50 am
(46) Lynne says:

I have a tall large Cedar tree in my yard, If it is valuable to someone and you would like to cut it down for free you can have the whole thing.

Just wondering how valuable this is? I was told I could get rid of it easy as it is valuable.

LM

May 19, 2011 at 12:00 pm
(47) Mathew says:

I have a giant blue spruce in great condition. It’s approximately 20 feet wide, and maybe 50 feet in height. Looking to sell it if hauling prices are reasonable. It would be a great tree for in front of offices, commercial land or parks and recreation. Thanks in advance

May 25, 2011 at 1:32 am
(48) Judy says:

We have 18 large pine trees in our yard that we want to sell, not sure how tall they are but we do know they are about 100 years old. One fell already but the rest are still solid, they are close to our house and really just want them gone so they don’t fall on it.

June 24, 2011 at 7:04 pm
(49) Mark DeAngelis says:

I want to sell my silver maple logs from a 100 foot tall tree I’m having cut down. It has 5 trunks from 16″ to 20″ diameters. It’s HUGE!! Come see it and lets make a deal! Penfield, N.Y. 14526

July 6, 2011 at 2:19 pm
(50) cindy hancheck says:

looking for someone to buy about 8-9 black walnut trees about 30 to 50 ft high.

August 8, 2011 at 2:08 pm
(51) Ton says:

I have about 18 beaufiful, nice straigth pine trees for sale, its from 15 to 30 feet high and the bigger one is bout 2 feet across in size with fur.
Any interested please contact me via email.
tonsaeteurn58@gmail.com
Thanks

August 10, 2011 at 4:37 pm
(52) eve says:

i have two oak trees that have been cut down and would like to sell.

August 22, 2011 at 10:16 pm
(53) Tina says:

i have a aprox 30′ tall cherry tree for sale in Hicksville, NY Long island

August 23, 2011 at 9:47 pm
(54) brenda says:

MI 48045/ I have 6 blackwalnut trees the largest 7′x 80′ tall others 30′-60′ FOR SALE, on residental property. gorgous

September 5, 2011 at 3:09 am
(55) shelly bamberg says:

i have a 40 year old maple tree for sale

September 5, 2011 at 3:13 am
(56) shelly bamberg says:

i have a 40 year old maple for sale

October 19, 2011 at 1:45 pm
(57) dan says:

i have a blue spruce 35 to40 ft looking to sell make great christmas tree if interested can send pic great shape still in ground 3174038015

October 27, 2011 at 3:56 pm
(58) Jef says:

Can anybody give me an idea of how much a cypress tree costs? I want to sell mine. I got the Bald Cypress Tree and they’re 15 years old. Any information please contact me at my email: pookee16@yahoo.com Thank you.

November 2, 2011 at 8:34 pm
(59) Linda says:

I have 3 large straight black walnuts in islip would like to sell any idea who I should contact . Trees Are over 150 years old .

November 8, 2011 at 12:33 pm
(60) mike says:

I have one huge pine over 9′ at bottom and two others 45″ at bottom and walnut. Like to sell cheap…sick of cleaning yard and pool. Im in northern ill. On wi boarder.

November 12, 2011 at 11:19 am
(61) selena says:

I have 25 to 30 large pines in my yard I want to sell, about 90′ and 70yrs old. Please give me your best price for them. You can email me at sealight1030@yahoo.com , im in alabama

November 22, 2011 at 11:49 pm
(62) reggie belle says:

i have five oak trees(dont know what kind)in my yard.each tree are maybe 100 feet tall.i will sell for cheap cheap.tierd of the leaves.reggiebelle@yahoo.com.iam in creedmoor,nc.

January 18, 2012 at 8:05 pm
(63) David F says:

I have a huge large leaf maple tree (30 ft?) in my back yard. I am interested in a trade. Cut it down and the wood is yours

January 27, 2012 at 7:04 am
(64) luke darrington says:

hi david f, i was just wondering, where abouts do you live. i am interested on you maple tree,

January 28, 2012 at 4:17 pm
(65) jonathan k fife says:

I have a cherry tree it 8ft round in diameter would get three good pieces out of it and it like 25 years old. look to sell logs if you dont wanted the top branches i’ll take them. then i have an oak tree and it 7 ft in diameter it straight looking to sell it to fery good logs.

IF anny quston you can call (618-401-4770)
i live in edwardsville illinios. thanks. Jonathan . F.

January 30, 2012 at 4:21 pm
(66) roxanna says:

I have 3 oak fully healthy over 80 ft. tall jf not bigr.in south of indy guess… frunk over 10+ lookn for best offer…7656757393

March 9, 2012 at 10:31 am
(67) Lupita cook says:

I have around 100 Colorado spruces also blue spruces, I’m looking to sell them to the highest bidder

March 9, 2012 at 10:38 am
(68) Lupita says:

I have around 100 spruce trees, Colorado spruce, blue spruce anywhere from 7 ft to 14 ft possible even 16-20 foot trees, looking to sell them I can be contacted at 810-893-0346 or contact John 810-217-2089 thank you.

June 8, 2012 at 4:45 pm
(69) Sapna says:

I have a big tree in front of my house I need that have been cut down and would like to sell.

June 18, 2012 at 7:30 pm
(70) josie says:

I have 4 acres of pine and oaks trees for sale. Florida

June 20, 2012 at 1:41 pm
(71) allen loyer says:

i have a hundred plus year old oak in my yard really big tree that you can have for free just come get it in new jersey 732 422 9414

June 22, 2012 at 2:17 pm
(72) Pamela Buberle says:

I have 3 huge trees that i want to sell in my backyard,plus one in front,i could have a picture taken and let you know what they are,as of right now i don’t know for sure.i live in illinois on raven court in morris,illinois.my phone numbers are 18155135104 and my cell is 18153252917 if you know of anyone else also please let me know thankyou Pam!

July 10, 2012 at 3:10 pm
(73) Shannon Hartman says:

I have two pine trees about 35feet tall and 2 sliver maple trees about 30 feet tall with a wide trunk. Any one interested. Located in Colorado

July 14, 2012 at 1:58 pm
(74) diane doncheski and tony drake says:

We have a bunch of hardwood trees on the back of our lot; black walnut, cherry, maple, pine, dawgwood, and butternut; we’re hoping to sell. We need to heavily thin them out with all of the largest being removed to make room for the smaller new ones we have already. We’re in Ringtown, PA on the old Purolater Road. If pictures would help let us know. Some trees are well over 40′.

July 17, 2012 at 5:07 pm
(75) Ed says:

We have a 30-inch pine tree uprooted by straight line winds. Laying in front yard in Crossville TN. Anyone interested for free?

July 17, 2012 at 9:32 pm
(76) david Darby says:

I have 10 very large beautiful, shady, healthy, oxygen producing trees around my house which I will keep

July 18, 2012 at 4:03 pm
(77) Valerie says:

we have a 90 foot black cherry tree that has fallen and we are interested in selling the tree. Any interest? Valerie

July 22, 2012 at 9:38 am
(78) david brooks says:

I have a 40′ cherry tree I would love to have removed.

July 23, 2012 at 8:28 am
(79) Pete says:

We have a stand of woods in a valley that has trees over 100 years old! The trouble is, when a terrific storm hits, these trees are so tall that we lose one to higha winds and lightning every now and then. The massive size of these trees makes it virtually impossible to remove for the everyday farmer. There are several poplar, oak and maple that are at least 60ft tall with 3-4 foot trunks. If anyone is interested in purchasing them please notify me. We are located in Lancaster County, PA.

July 27, 2012 at 12:06 pm
(80) Jenny Betancourt says:

We have a 35-40′ cedar tree we would like to sell.

August 3, 2012 at 7:38 pm
(81) Dennis Hertzberg says:

I have at least 60 poplar trees that are 60 to 100 or more feet tall. I don’t care about stump removal. Most fo the trees are easy Pickens

August 7, 2012 at 3:39 pm
(82) Wilfredo says:

We have trees in our yard we want to get rid of. If you can cut them you can have them. Dont want to sell them just get rid of them. Please let me know….

August 7, 2012 at 3:39 pm
(83) Wilfredo says:

August 7, 2012 at 8:29 pm
(84) Mary says:

We have 2 very large black oak trees over 150 years old , over 70′ tall. with very straight trunks . One tree has 3 trunks, the other tree has 4 trunks, at split the trunks vary from 8 to 10′ft. diameter. Would like to sell them for the lumber. Hate to have all this hard oak ‘chipped. If interested we live in Pittsburgh PA. Can send photos if interested.

August 8, 2012 at 3:57 pm
(85) Linda says:

I have a couple of very large straight black walnut trees I would like to sell, who would I contact, I’m in north Florida

August 16, 2012 at 12:17 pm
(86) RUTH says:

There is a Black Walnut tree in the backyard of the house I live in. I’d like to get rid of it. It is a pain for my brother to cut the lawn because he has to pick up all the walnuts first. I live in northern IL., north of Chicago. My Dad planted it like back in 1960 or so. So it is big and the branches, every year get in the way of the wires. If anybody is interested in cutting it down for me, I could really use the money if the person buys the tree. Thanks

August 19, 2012 at 7:57 am
(87) Gary (Ohio) says:

Has anyone ever really sold a tree from posting a comment on here? I Just purchased a house on 1 acre and there are about 15-20 very large oak trees. 100-125 ft tall. Im not even looking to make any cash off of the trees i just need some of them taken out. They are very beautiful.

August 19, 2012 at 10:33 am
(88) Doc says:

I have a 50 foot tall paulownia tree with a 20-25 inch base growing in my yard. Easy to access. Will sell to the highest bidder who can safely cut it down and haul it away. In the Baltimore area

August 20, 2012 at 7:06 pm
(89) peggy says:

Looking for removal of 3 large oaks in my yard.

August 22, 2012 at 7:58 pm
(90) christmas conder says:

I have 3 acreas of trees i wish to sell . They are of all types and sizes. if you are interested in them email me at redapplegoat@gmail.com ….P.S. easy to get to has a drive way that runs through it on bothsides

August 23, 2012 at 11:06 am
(91) cyrenna seibert says:

I have many trees you can have free so I can clear out my lot.

August 28, 2012 at 5:43 pm
(92) David Darby says:

I have 200 acres of sugar maples i’d like removed. They’re blockin my view of the late Kennedy’s windmills. Clear ‘em out, and there yours for free!

August 31, 2012 at 7:39 pm
(93) Robert Kochis says:

How about planting something?? Humans make Co2 trees make oxygen. No brainer for some!

September 5, 2012 at 12:06 pm
(94) Joe Broxson says:

We have some large beautiful oak trees and large saga palms for sale to the highest bidder. We are west of Houston, TX

September 7, 2012 at 11:54 am
(95) chuck dean says:

i have a big oak tree in my yard looks like there r no nots like 40 feet long

September 11, 2012 at 6:00 pm
(96) Todd Svoboda says:

I have a nice & healthy, 25 foot blue spruce in my front yard I want to sell. Make a reasonable offer. (Michigan)

September 15, 2012 at 5:05 pm
(97) Todd says:

I have 10 trees 100″ feet tall a few mine and oak, I will give them to whoever wants to come cut them down.
678-485-2922, I live in Atlanta

September 15, 2012 at 9:32 pm
(98) ashley oliver says:

we’ve got an acer and we know for sure there over 12 poplar trees at lest fifty years old and few other different ones do u think a timber persons would be interested we r clearing this area to move on and not sure what to make with all this wood were in Gloucester Va.

September 17, 2012 at 6:03 pm
(99) gordon says:

I have two White Oaks, approximately 125 ft tall, doing an addition to house, builder says they are cabinet/furniture grade; remove them you you get them.

September 24, 2012 at 5:21 pm
(100) Karen says:

We have at least nine trees in our yard that need to be removed. One is a yellow poplar and most of the others are oak. Some are more than 2 feet in diameter. Some are close to the house. Buyer must be insured. We are located near Raleigh, NC. Thank you.

September 24, 2012 at 5:29 pm
(101) Karen and Art says:

We have at least nine trees in our yard that we want to sell. One is a yellow poplar and most of the others are oak. Some are more than 2 feet in diameter. Some are close to the house. Buyer must be insured. We are located near Raleigh, NC. if interested please call 919-740-5375.
Thank you.

September 26, 2012 at 3:18 pm
(102) esteban torres says:

I have three cedar trees. There all about three ft in diameter and ranging from 60 to 80 feet tall. I would like to sell them thanks

October 8, 2012 at 9:38 am
(103) israel says:

i have 1 huge oak tree (11′ in diameter and 80′ tall) and a 4′ diameter 60′
tall, and a maple 4′ diameter 60 ‘ tall. looking to get rid of them, thanks

October 15, 2012 at 3:28 pm
(104) T-Doc says:

I have 9 Pine about 60′ tall you cut you can have.

October 20, 2012 at 10:30 am
(105) Jeremy says:

I have about 700 pine trees on my property I need removed, my question is do you pay for the pine trees you remove. Jeremy
228-215-4799

October 21, 2012 at 6:14 pm
(106) christina cardillo says:

We have a 70yr old black walnut tree in our back yard that we would like to have cut down and sold. how do we go about this.in south jersey. plse email us @christinacardillo1@yahoo.com

October 21, 2012 at 7:46 pm
(107) George Eastlick says:

I have 5-10 red oak trees in my front and back yard that I would like to get rid of, if you are interested just email me @ c_d_g_e@yahoo.com. In Ashtabula Ohio.

October 22, 2012 at 11:04 am
(108) marjorie parcells says:

My church is expanding our church hall and must remove two of the oak trees in front. The live oak is approximately 6 feet around and 40 feet tall, while the red oak is 2 feet around and stands approximately 30 feet. We would like to sell. Anyone interested? We are located in San Antonio, Texas. Email melissa19142@att.net

October 23, 2012 at 5:28 pm
(109) tony tauberschmidt says:

i have 4 black walnut trees in my yard i want gone so if anyone knows someone who wants to buy them they are about 2 to 4 ft around and really tall please let me know 219 477 7841 i live in salem ar

October 27, 2012 at 6:47 pm
(110) Alma says:

I have appx. 5 acres and my daughter have 2 acres of trees for sale. I am from the city, so I don’t know what kind they are. Would be interested in negotiating a price for sale.

October 31, 2012 at 2:26 pm
(111) robin says:

Black walnut tree, 75″ circumference at base, fell in Hurricane Sandy yesterday. Who wants it? Central Valley, NY.

November 2, 2012 at 12:35 pm
(112) olga says:

80 ft tree down, stump out of ground. Think it’s Cedar
Thanks to hurrican Sandy. Need to remove

November 4, 2012 at 9:08 am
(113) Shannon Hammer says:

I have about 10 Oak trees about 75′ tall Need them removed to build a pole barn looking to sell them if anyone is interested. We live in Birch Run Michigan call me 810-429-6582 my name is Shannon Thanks

November 7, 2012 at 4:29 pm
(114) yelena101 says:

I have wood from 3 huge maple tres and more wood. Who wants to buy it please let me know yelena101@yahoo.com

November 7, 2012 at 4:29 pm
(115) yelena101 says:

November 7, 2012 at 4:30 pm
(116) yelena101 says:

I have wood from 3 huge maple trees and more wood. Who wants to buy it please let me know yelena101@yahoo.com

November 8, 2012 at 3:37 pm
(117) Lisa says:

Have 3 large straight pines (approx 60-80 ft tall), bases are 24-30″ across. They are close to house, but we are dropping them, but would like to sell lumber as I am sure the east coast could use some extra lumber to rebuild. Easy access. I would be a shame to burn them in bonfires. Contact foranmommy@aol.com. thanks

November 12, 2012 at 10:25 am
(118) aejauss says:

We have very large popular trees that we are looking to remove. We dont want money for them just want the gone. Please email if interested aejauss@gmail.com.

November 12, 2012 at 2:42 pm
(119) pat says:

i have a black oak tree approximately 50 years old three feet in diameter and 75 feet tall to be removed to anyone that wants the wood

November 14, 2012 at 12:08 pm
(120) Debra says:

Hello,
I have a 45′ foot evergreen, 25′ wide, in my backyard in Brooklyn, NY that I would like to donate.

November 14, 2012 at 12:13 pm
(121) Debra says:

Hello,
I have a 45′ evergreen in my backyard in Brooklyn that I would like to donate or give away.
Please contact me at deb.ted.56@hotmail.com if you are interested. Thanks!

November 18, 2012 at 4:54 pm
(122) Joyce Douglas says:

We have several large pine trees and one oak we will give away just to have them removed from our yard.

November 27, 2012 at 2:57 pm
(123) Christina says:

I have a 100′ tall straight Douglas fir. Free to whoever comes and cuts it down.

November 27, 2012 at 10:19 pm
(124) ronnie says:

i have a large cherry tree already down need to sell it and get it out of my yard.Its around 60 to 70 feet and 36 ta 45 inches in diamenter come buy it sell for a great price

November 30, 2012 at 12:43 pm
(125) Scott says:

I have a giant heritage (live) oak tree on property I own. This tree is 23′ around at the base and appears quite healthy. I have a road cut to the tree. I would be interested in selling this tree to the highest bidder.

December 3, 2012 at 2:30 pm
(126) michelle T says:

HI I HAVE TWO TREES THAT NEEDS TO BE CUT DOWN .ONE IS A GREAT BIG OAK OVER 50FT TALL ITS HUGE., THE OTHER TREE AM NOT SURE WHAT IT IS BUT ITS LIKE WELL OVER 50 ,60 FT TALL. ANYONE INTERESTED IN THEM PLEASE CALL 908-205-8126.

December 6, 2012 at 8:29 am
(127) Troy C says:

Most likely it will be hard to sell a big tree in your front yard because it cost’s a lot of money for a big tree and a lot of money just to move the tree. Not very many people have the funds to make a big purchase on a tree.
I would look online for companies that are looking for big beautiful trees because they have a better chance at finding a buyer.

December 9, 2012 at 2:30 pm
(128) Stephen M. says:

I have 22,. 100 foot Pine Trees taking any offers.

December 9, 2012 at 2:36 pm
(129) Stephen says:

I have 22, 100 foot Pine Trees, will take any offer. Will cut down and trim.

December 9, 2012 at 11:43 pm
(130) R. Michele says:

I remember once upon a time, not to long ago… Where we had a motto to “Save The Trees”… “Go Paperless”… “Plant Trees”… Now all I think about is for someone… anyone to come get my trees off my property!!! LOL!! Like everyone above I also have several trees and I’m no longer interested in saving my trees… All I want to know is who will and is going to come buy them and get them quick!!! LOL!!! Everyone have a great day and I hope we can all get our trees SOLD!!!

December 15, 2012 at 3:51 pm
(131) Ray says:

I have 8 pine trees that are over 50-60 ft. tall., in Hacienda Heights, California. Will consider any offers. Thanks !

December 20, 2012 at 10:26 am
(132) c Evans says:

I had to large black birch trees both over 50 years old, looking to sell them both

December 26, 2012 at 5:32 pm
(133) will james says:

We have ten acres of oak walnut pine apple and spruce Milan Michigan ready to sell. Will consider offers.

January 2, 2013 at 6:48 pm
(134) Chandu Vaghasia says:

Hi , I have a 3 big red wood trees in my backyard and would like to give it free if some one needs wood and do cutting. As I am giving wood free, I am not going to pay any price for cutting.

My address is 37760 ARLENE CT FREMONT CA and my num is 650-390-3724

Thnx,
Chandu

January 3, 2013 at 4:49 am
(135) angela lott says:

I have a large oaktree, for sell, in Decatur, will pay small fee to help clean debris.

January 8, 2013 at 8:57 am
(136) clarence angel says:

I have two big walnut trees i like to sale in Germantown oh

January 11, 2013 at 7:47 pm
(137) Grace Cirson says:

I have two China Doll Trees in my backyard that I would like to sell

January 21, 2013 at 4:17 am
(138) amit mishra says:

i have 5000 trees of poplar , seven years old , would be interested into sell if price are reasonable , contact me

January 23, 2013 at 12:28 pm
(139) Barbara Smith says:

I have 6 Pine trees more than 60 ft tall in my back yard. You cut them, you may have them. I live in Clarksdale, Ms

January 26, 2013 at 10:40 pm
(140) Lillian Burton says:

I have a huge black walnut tree in Birmingham Alabama for sale, contact via e-mail or phone. e-mail ,burton8548@bellsouth.net phone number 205-639-8532

January 29, 2013 at 9:01 pm
(141) Shawn says:

I have 3 BIG! Oak trees that someone could have just for cutting them down and stump removal.

If a mill or private contractor is interested please feel free to contact me. I am in Oregon, Ohio

shawn_lapoint@yahoo.com

Shawn

January 31, 2013 at 2:14 pm
(142) judy says:

My daughter has a very large pine tree growing in the dam of her pond which is very,very close to her house. It needs to be cut . Is there any way to get it cut & get some money for it?

January 31, 2013 at 6:00 pm
(143) Gigi Smith says:

I have sixteen pine trees in my yard would like to get rid of you cut you keep. Contact me at gigiikon@gmail.com

February 3, 2013 at 5:33 pm
(144) arline says:

I have two cedar trees in my front yard that I will be having cut down. One is a Blue Atlas Cedar the other a Deodar Cedar. These trees are quite old (house is 1927 and I believe this were here before the house). These trees would probably be great to be milled and used for building, etc. Anyone interested please email me. We are in Northern California, about 10 miles from San Francisco. Arlinevg@comcast.net

February 4, 2013 at 11:48 am
(145) David says:

I HAVE THREE VERY LARGE OAK TREES – OVER 100′ – THAT I WOULD LIKE REMOVED. ALSO SOME CEDAR TREES THE SAME SIZE. I AM IN RHODE ISLAND. NOT REALLY LOOKING TO MAKE MONEY, JUST WANT THEM GONE. TOO MUCH SHADE AND FALL LEAVES! CALL AT 401-741-1000

February 9, 2013 at 10:05 pm
(146) G Kappenman says:

We have two separate tree-selling situations: I have 10 HUGE pine trees at my house. Trees are over 35 years old. 2 foot diameter or better. I am interested in selling all 10 of them. If I can get a decent price, you can leave the limbs for us to clean up and you can just take the trunks. Second, I have 16 acres of miscellaneous trees I would like to sell – cedar, hardwoods (not gigantic), and scrub woods. Had a quote of $6,000 for the whole 16 acres, less 150 trees. I’m interested in some more quotes.

February 11, 2013 at 1:36 am
(147) Arine says:

I have 4 oak trees; 40-50 feet tall and 3-4 feet in diameter. Looking for a lumber yard to take it away for free..

February 14, 2013 at 4:08 pm
(148) A N Rowland Ltd says:

We are taking down aproximately 30 Oak tree English and Turkey in Sydenham, London during half term, anyone interested

February 18, 2013 at 10:12 am
(149) joe R says:

I have 10 pine trees 40 or more years old. 40-50 feet tall 3 to 5 in diameter. Looking for a lamber to come and get it for a decent price. If you buy it I can clean up the branches and all the mess, you take the trunks.

February 19, 2013 at 5:53 pm
(150) Mike in Savoy IL says:

Green oak–felled today–on the ground. Twenty two feet long, forty two inches on larger end, thirty two on smaller end. Solid. FREE if you haul it by the end of February 2013. After that–it’s firewood for me & buddies. This was a hundred(+)-year-old yard tree. Easy access for large truck to haul away. Call 217-819-7124.

February 21, 2013 at 11:07 am
(151) Michael says:

I have two large pine trees 50 or more years old over 40 feet tall.looking for a lamber to come and get it for free.

February 22, 2013 at 4:00 pm
(152) donna says:

I Have a very large evergreen I would like to donate to the new jersey shore for dune building.

February 26, 2013 at 7:30 pm
(153) Marsha Sepppala says:

I have 200 pine stumps for sale

March 4, 2013 at 7:37 am
(154) Dana says:

Have a 60-70ft blue spruce in my yard I’m looking to sell. Location: Long Island, NY. Make me an offer!

daynuhhgee@gmail.com

March 4, 2013 at 3:04 pm
(155) toni says:

I have 10 50foot oak trees that i would like someone to cut down and use the resources for cabinets or flooring or furniture and i would take care of the cleanup!

March 5, 2013 at 1:23 am
(156) dave says:

I have a 63 year old ash tree 85 feet tall for sale nice long trunk

March 5, 2013 at 7:15 pm
(157) dave says:

Just cut today.. two straight 11 foot maple logs..one 28-30 inch diameter, one 20″ plus diameter. Western, NY.

March 6, 2013 at 11:44 am
(158) suzann schroepfer says:

If you are in NJ and have large trees down, we can come to your location with our portable sawmill and cut the logs into lumber for you to keep or for us to take away. Call or email us, visit us at http://www.mobilesawmillnj.com Thank you.

March 6, 2013 at 11:46 am
(159) suzann Schroepfer says:

Dave, Western, NY

Call 973-725-2385 or email at info@mobilesawmillnj.com about your maple logs. Thank you. Suzann

March 8, 2013 at 5:51 pm
(160) Albert G. says:

I have a back yard full of hardwood and pine trees. I’m in the Atlanta area can call me at 619-518-2047

Thanks.

March 9, 2013 at 7:51 pm
(161) jo says:

i have several aborvities would like to get rid of they are approx32 years old long island ny

March 10, 2013 at 1:15 pm
(162) david says:

i have 30 or more pine trees that are large enough diameter and height to be used for multiple applications including utility pole since they are straight. these trees are located in christmas florida. please call if interested in purchasing 337-739-8865

March 25, 2013 at 7:16 am
(163) Chad says:

I have 8 big purple hearted cypress tress that I would like to sell! I’m in Florida if interested please e-mail me wchadw26@yahoo.com…thx!

March 25, 2013 at 7:45 pm
(164) Ask abba says:

I have a 15 very long oak trees for sell, please call me 770-905 2650

April 9, 2013 at 12:22 pm
(165) Hanan says:

I have Big Poplar tree wood on my back yard. It is already cut. Any one interest to have it. Please call 703-628-4060. this is valid from 4/9/2013 until 4/13/2013.

April 11, 2013 at 8:35 am
(166) Jean says:

Have 4, 40foot oak trees free if you remove. If the job could be completed in the next 2 months. You must have insurance. You must clean up after the remove. Call 636 926-3200

April 11, 2013 at 8:36 pm
(167) Bob says:

I have 10 acresof trees to sell contact me with your price

April 21, 2013 at 4:58 pm
(168) Philip says:

I have a black walnut tree for sale, over 100 feet tall. I am in Northwest Indiana. call me at
219-310- 9800

April 29, 2013 at 7:47 pm
(169) Dee says:

I have a 35 ft Colorado Blue Spruce on my lawn and want to get rid of it, nice to get some $$ but an offer would be great. You get rid of it if you want it

May 17, 2013 at 11:13 am
(170) Angie says:

I have 500 young bald cypress trees in pots that I started myself.
They are available for sale from $20 to $99 depending upon how many are purchased and the size.
contact me by e-mail at Treelady1@yahoo.com
Located in Ferguson Missouri
Great for reforestation project.

May 20, 2013 at 11:45 am
(171) P Jones says:

I have a large black walnut tree for sale in my yard please contact me at the email address above

May 25, 2013 at 3:57 pm
(172) P Caudy says:

Black walnut tree for sale. Tall and straight enough to get two 6-8 ft logs located in Amery WI.

Contact me at prwbsa@amerytel.net

May 30, 2013 at 1:51 pm
(173) Rina says:

I’ve huge Maple tree in my backyard. it is 35-40 years old and approx 20 feet tall. I want to sell this tree if any one is interested can contact at rpatel@waterfrontoronto.ca I’m located at Brampton Ontario.

May 30, 2013 at 8:15 pm
(174) Michael says:

I have a 30′ tall, 24′ wide Australian Pine in my front yard that I would like to sell. Buyer would be responsible for removal that would need to be done in a professional manner. Located in the Fort Wayne, IN area. If interested you can contact mikeh49@frontier.com.

June 1, 2013 at 12:32 am
(175) Kathy Mangiantini says:

I have a black walnut tree in Santa Rosa, Ca. The tree is 62 years old, been properly cared for and is very straight reaching approx. 75+ feet tall with a trunk width of approx. 7-10 ft. I am looking for someone who is interested in buying it, milling it and I want a small portion of the wood to make a credenza as a sentimental peace. My mother planted the tree the day we moved in the house when I was 10 months old and has left me this tree. It needs to be removed and I need a cabinet maker who can make the cupboard I need for under my dinning room window. Please contact me @ 707-764-2639 or 707-498-9847 if you are interested in this project.

June 3, 2013 at 11:38 pm
(176) Paul says:

I have very large oak trees for sale.

June 4, 2013 at 6:46 pm
(177) kc says:

i have two giant trees at my backyard and i’m looking for a buyer. Mint-Hill NC 28227

June 6, 2013 at 5:08 pm
(178) PATRICIA RAUCH says:

HI ,
I HAVE 4 PINE TREES THAT ARE AT LEAST 80 FEET TALL AND VERY LARGE IN CIRCUMFERENCE, ALSO THE SAME SIZE OAK TREES (2)
THAT I’D LIKE TAKEN AWAY … FOR FREE !

PERSON MUST HAVE INSURANCE ..

June 8, 2013 at 8:41 am
(179) Greg says:

I have a huge black walnut (8 to 10 foot diameter at the base) I’d like to have removed/sell. I am in southern Minnesota and can be reached here: 507-213-0416

June 16, 2013 at 7:37 pm
(180) Robert says:

I have a 30+ year old Magnolia tree, looking to sell, about 50-80 foot tall, any interested please contact me. I live in Northern Florida.

June 17, 2013 at 4:22 pm
(181) Rick Vanderbush says:

I have a 9 yr old maple in my front yard. Approx 20 ft high. I do not want to cut it down but prefer for someone to move it to their property. Its a beautiful tree but it is starting to go into my septic system. I I need to cut it down or have someone move. If you are interested, pls e mail me. thanks

June 18, 2013 at 6:22 pm
(182) Julie says:

I have a large pine in back yard. No fences or power lines. Free to lumber buyer as long as they do removal.
Northern Kane county in Illinois
byrns27@sbcglobal.net

June 20, 2013 at 9:59 am
(183) Jeff Jones says:

I have a Black Walnut about 40-50 years old ready to cut. In granitville SC. I want to sell best offer

June 27, 2013 at 5:33 pm
(184) P. Purdom says:

I have numerous pine and other trees in my backyard I would like to donate (free) to a buyer with removal included. Thanks

June 28, 2013 at 4:28 pm
(185) Tara says:

I have two very large black walnut trees that are yours for the taking. Needs to be cut down. They are over 50-70 feet tall. You are welcome to sell the lumber.. just want them gone. Some of the branches hang over our pool and we are tired of walnuts landing in the pool. Experienced tree removal service only dont want an inexperienced person drop the tree on our pool or filter. Contact if interested.

June 30, 2013 at 10:14 pm
(186) Jeff Ambrose says:

I have 2 big popular trees in my yard I would like to have removed and you keep the wood they are about 40-50ft tall approximitaly 14ft round on the base we are located in ashtabula Ohio pls call me if their is any one interested ‘ thankyou Jeff 1-440-344-7673

July 3, 2013 at 11:24 am
(187) Gabriel Jacobson says:

I have 4 or 5 thick fallen trees and 5-10 other thick trees that I am willing to pay for you to haul away for lumber. Trees located in Rockland county, NY. Please call 917-992-3762.

July 3, 2013 at 7:27 pm
(188) Keith Hoffman says:

First, this is a silly place to list a tree for sale. Just don’t. Try your local craigslist.org page for your area.

Second, you should know that moving trees greater than 12″ in diameter (measured ~1′ off the ground) is very difficult. You can move them short distances potentially. Here in the Front Range of Colorado, the largest spade can only handle 15″ diameter but can’t lay the tree flat. Thus, the tree can only be moved in the immediate area due to powerlines, overpasses, and traffic lights. Up to 12″, the spade can lay the tree flat and thus the tree could be moved more regionally.

So my suggestion is that no one else list their tree for sale here and that you be prepared for your buyers with information like the diameter, the height, distance to nearest items like a house, etc.

Cheers.

July 3, 2013 at 9:41 pm
(189) Forestry says:

I totally agree Keith!

July 12, 2013 at 7:45 pm
(190) Dustin says:

We have 2 large black cherries for sale in southwest Michigan

July 13, 2013 at 7:42 am
(191) Carol Fatti says:

I have 20plus maple and tulip trees in my backyard that I want removed which are 50 years old, over 50 feet tall maybe taller, straight , huge in diameter I can send pictures…would love 5 to 10 taken down and hauled away..I am sure the wood would be great since so tall, huge in diameter and straight!

July 13, 2013 at 6:42 pm
(192) clothes hanging rack says:

cor when you locate some thing that you assume is fascinating. If the fundamental data does not alter, the textual content and graphics can be printed specifically on to the exhibit substance for a stress material technique. These are also well-known in boutiques, but often utilised in retail retailers of all dimensions.

July 14, 2013 at 6:22 pm
(193) C J Sparks says:

I am in Charlotte, NC. I will donate a 50 year cherry tree to whoever will cut and take the tree.

July 20, 2013 at 10:19 am
(194) Kate Kelly says:

We have about a dozen White oak, very straight, about 60′tall from 16″ to 4′ circumference. We are in the Huntsville Al area. feel free to call 256-655-3368

July 27, 2013 at 12:57 pm
(195) John says:

I need someone to buy my Oak trees on my property I own. Base of the trees are 30 inches round or more and over 150 feet high. Live in Jonesboro, AR. 72401. I own 2 acres. If anybody is interested please give me a call at 1-870-335-0736. Thanks

July 29, 2013 at 3:54 pm
(196) R. Karl says:

I work for a hardwood lumber company and get many calls every day from people looking to sell their trees because someone told them they were valuable. So first thing call a mill not a lumber company. Lumber companies do not buy trees. Secondly, if you have 1 or 5 big trees Mills will not be interested. Even if you have more than that you will be hard pressed to find a company that would be willing to inspect the trees, do all the necessary paperwork, insurance reasons, equipment costs, hauling, processing, etc.
Bottom line you will probably have to pay to have trees removed. You may find some success on craigslist by finding a small furniture company that would pay a minimal amount for your trees and I mean minimal. But hey if you want the trees removed…

July 29, 2013 at 4:54 pm
(197) jasper thigpen says:

I have 4 pine trees, about 75′ tall, 24″ plus in diameter in front of my house, I would like to make a little money off them but i’m more interested in having them removed. any takers call 2523673611

July 30, 2013 at 5:04 pm
(198) S. Haberman says:

I have 2 large black walnut trees and 4 nice, very tall straight pines that can be yours for free if you remove them.

August 5, 2013 at 2:44 pm
(199) danielle says:

I have a real big walnut tree it is about 60 to 75 feet high it is 80 to 90 years old wanting to sell my name is Danielle my number is 419355-9059 thanks

August 5, 2013 at 7:55 pm
(200) Matt says:

I have 150′ of walnut straight tree average is 16″diameter for sale!!! Call Matt 616 795-3522

August 5, 2013 at 8:02 pm
(201) Matt says:

I have 3 walnut trees over 90 feet tall that have 150′ of walnut straight tree averaging in 16″diameter for sale!!! Call Matt 616 795-3522

August 6, 2013 at 9:30 am
(202) Denise says:

I have about 10 acres I would liked logged. Please let me know if you are interested @ denise4836@aol.com. I am in the upstate NY area.

August 6, 2013 at 7:33 pm
(203) Pam says:

I have a 15-20 foot healthy Japanese Maple I would like removed in Oxford Michigan. Free of charge if interested. Reputable company would only be considered for removal.

August 8, 2013 at 1:06 am
(204) Sherry Wallace says:

I have about 30 200 foot old big pinetrees I’m wanting to sell in historic Cameron, NC.

August 10, 2013 at 8:35 am
(205) M Merriman says:

10 foot diameter oak tree in Chattanooga needs to be removed. Very straight. Very tall. Very beautiful. I don’t want to see it go to landfill! If interested, call (678)523-1952

August 12, 2013 at 8:02 pm
(206) Russ says:

I have a bunch of tree’s in my yard.

Oak tree’s
pine tree’s
Orange tree’s
Apple tree’s
Pear tree’s
magnolia trees
And some other tree’s I don’t know the names of.

If you are interested in any of them I will sale some. Please get back with me if you are interested. I’m not going to give them away.

August 18, 2013 at 1:37 pm
(207) Janet Blicha says:

Hi, I have 18 pine trees in my yard. They range from about 30′ to about 40′. I would like to sell them. They are in California, in the Antelope Valley

August 18, 2013 at 9:49 pm
(208) Heather says:

We have a 40foot 18inch round pin oak tree that we would like to sell. Any interested buyers for a hardy northern nj oak?

August 18, 2013 at 9:53 pm
(209) Heather says:

Hi! We have a 40 foot 18″ round oak that we would like to sell. Any interested buyers for a hardy northern nj oak?

August 19, 2013 at 3:16 pm
(210) william butsch says:

have 8 , 60 to 80 feet tall white pines easy access $250.00 each,you remove,and clean up

August 23, 2013 at 5:13 pm
(211) Linda says:

I have an oak tree approximately 80-100 years old. It is about 80ft tall. Wanting a price on a tree that old to sell and have removed.

August 24, 2013 at 12:22 am
(212) Greg Elledge says:

I just bought a new house and have 3 large Fir trees in the backyard. The trees are a 100 plus feet tall and a pain to deal with i.e. gutters, falling limes, roots close to the house, and constant fir cones. I am open to give the wood to anyone free that would want to cut them down and take them.

August 25, 2013 at 9:11 am
(213) Sue Bean says:

We have about 15-20 trees in a wooded area of our yard that we would love to sell and have cut down. Some are large and some smaller. A lot of good straight trees of several varieties.

We are in Tennessee if interested.

August 27, 2013 at 9:35 am
(214) ANGEL says:

I HAVE GROWN THREE SYCAMORE TREES IN MY YARD N THEY IN NEED OF MORE SPACE IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED CALL 01579 208457

August 27, 2013 at 5:49 pm
(215) alvaro pereyha says:

have a canary island palm tree (8′; trunk)I want to sell because it is in
the way of me upgrading my back yard. will take $700 or best offer and
buyer removes tree. . It is a good and healthy
palm tree. call me at 951 530 2982

September 6, 2013 at 4:05 pm
(216) Woodley says:

I have 20 plus Georgia Oak trees on my property. Most are 50+ feet tall thick straight mature trees. I am looking for all of them to be removed including the stumps. Any reasonable offer will be considered. If interested, please email me at: woodley7@yahoo.com Thank You.

September 9, 2013 at 2:52 pm
(217) richard bergen says:

Few year ago tree guy paid me to cut down all my pine trees…. Is there any one out there that wants the wood…. I have contact in Cary, NC looking to clear lot or lots. They are not looking for money, want trees gone.

September 10, 2013 at 12:51 am
(218) Paul says:

Have a 200+ year old coastal live oak to remove due to root fungus. Tree is not dead, but in decline. City arborist has granted permission to remove it completely. It has an 8 plus foot diameter at the base and is well over 60 feet tall.

Anyone interested in purchasing the wood or large base intact? To help offset the cost of removal.

Text Paul at 8182664120.

Tree located in Newhall CA (southern CA) on church owned property.

September 18, 2013 at 1:57 pm
(219) sohaib says:

i have few trees in my front yard ,i want to give away any taker ..please feel free to contact me ..404 409 7819.. thanks

September 23, 2013 at 4:44 pm
(220) Judy Peters says:

I have a beautiful sugar maple tree. It is about 20 feet tall and
28 inches around. It is competing with my red sunset maple.

You can have it for FREE if you can find someone with the right equipment to dig it out. Located in South East Naperville, IL

September 26, 2013 at 10:23 am
(221) Jay says:

Located in Bedford, Ohio.

I have four 100 ft Pinetrees…Apple…Maple..Oak.There are 8 trees total…just want them gone…no profit is desired.

September 28, 2013 at 6:28 pm
(222) lori jefferson says:

Help with the removal of one HUGE pine tree that has grown so close to the garage roof that there is no more than maybe a 1″ space between. Not looking to get rich off of the lumber, just looking to remove the tree and have it paid for by selling the lumber and the trimming of 2 other trees in my back yard text me @ 530-598-5878 Thank You so much!

September 30, 2013 at 4:48 pm
(223) Craig says:

I have 5 mature black walnut trees I will give to anyone for free just to come take them. Just need you to be licensed and bonded to protect my home in case one falls on it. email me if your’e interested. craighavlin@gmail.com. I’m in Northeast Ohio area.

October 1, 2013 at 1:33 pm
(224) jason says:

I have around ten large red and white aks for sale ranging from 100′ to 150′ tall and around 3 to 6 foot round all are farly straight taking offers now can email me at jcraigfam@yahoo.com i live in eden nc

October 2, 2013 at 12:34 pm
(225) DIANE says:

I HAVE A 100 FEET TALL OAK TREE AND 3 80 FEET CHERRY TREES..YOU CUT AND TAKE THE WOOD. NORTH WEST CANTON

October 2, 2013 at 7:09 pm
(226) Joann says:

WE HAVE A HUGE 100+ YEAR OLD SYCAMORE TREE AND 2 100-YR OLD MAPLES ON OUR PROPERTY IN NIAGARA COUNTY, NEW YORK. IF INTERESTED YOU CAN REACH US AT jgampp@heritagecenters.org

October 3, 2013 at 7:44 am
(227) diane says:

I have 4 trees to be cut down, I oak,3 cherry you can have wood.canton ohio

October 3, 2013 at 4:42 pm
(228) matt says:

I have a large walnut tree, 3 cedars, and a maple tree available.I live in Braidwood Illinois. If interested please email me at recluse_spider@hotmail.com I would like them gone as soon as possible. 1St come 1st serve.

October 5, 2013 at 5:15 pm
(229) Ted Kapela says:

We have a large healthy Black Walnut, 82″girth at 6ft, that we would like to sell, loc Mt Sinai, LI,NY 11766

October 8, 2013 at 12:54 am
(230) The zookeepers assistant says:

I have a Black Bamboo patch, free to takers.

October 8, 2013 at 11:52 am
(231) New Jersey says:

I have a 70+ feet healthy pine tree free to anyone who will cut it down.

October 8, 2013 at 11:55 am
(232) New Jersey says:

I have a healthy +70′ tree, free to anyone who will cut it down.

October 8, 2013 at 3:02 pm
(233) Rita says:

I have 4 – 25ft tree in back yard. If you cut them down you can have them ! Oak tree and more. Hamilton nj.

October 12, 2013 at 8:30 pm
(234) Kim says:

I have several tall straight pines on over ten acres that I would like to have taken down. I live in Spotysylvania Virginia and would like to sell the trees as they would be of good use for someone. Email me if anyone is interested in taking the trees down and hauling them away.

Thanks

October 17, 2013 at 2:23 pm
(235) Kidney Disease Solution says:

I_m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up!
I’ll go ahead and bookmark your site to come back later. Many
thanks

October 17, 2013 at 3:28 pm
(236) Bill Antonacceo says:

I currently have a 60′ to 80′ foot tall very mature blue spruce looking to donate for this holiday season or anyone who could use it for lumber/mulch you cut down and haul located 20′ feet from curb no obstructions easy to remove.
If you need pictures please let me know

Tree is located in Shaler township/Glenshaw pa 15116
feel free to call me Bill at 412-607-6222

October 17, 2013 at 4:20 pm
(237) mrs woody says:

i have many solid oak trees in my yard you dont have to buy you can have them just come and get them asap, they are all yours, i’m in the Birmingham, Alabama area email me at vlovemax@yahoo.com.

November 4, 2013 at 12:47 pm
(238) Don says:

I have a 60′ tall red cedar tree for sale around 20 to 24″ round at base and nice and straight looking for offers in Maryland! Soulsroadking@yahoo.com

November 7, 2013 at 7:19 pm
(239) William says:

I have Two very large maple trees I would like to sell

November 8, 2013 at 9:50 am
(240) John Melfa says:

I have two gorgeous cut leaf Japanese maple trees for sale. Red about 7-8 foot tall and twelve to fifteen foot wide. Green about eight to ten foot tall about fifteen to eighteen foot wide. Both are about 55 – 60 years old. Absolutly beautiful year round. Westchester county New York . Email for pictures. Serious offers only. Choppr1@aol.com

November 9, 2013 at 10:38 pm
(241) dan robinson says:

I have two large oak trees I just want taken down and removed. any takers contact me at danrobinson18@Yahoo.com

November 18, 2013 at 12:27 pm
(242) Melanie says:

After 16 years of not being able to use my back yard I would love someone to come and get 2 trees. One is a Hickory and one is an Oak probably as old as the house which Was built in the 30′s. Someone that is licensed and bonded only please as they are tall and close to the house and you would definitely need a bucket truck. Waterford, MI email me at melaniec1225@aol.com

December 2, 2013 at 5:15 am
(243) Deborah Hess says:

I have 5 acres of amazing tall pine trees. Used for telephone pole:?
Any sawmills looking for this?
(352) 206-8514
Debbie

December 9, 2013 at 10:17 am
(244) Van says:

I recently had a 400 year old (4-4 1/2 ft. dia. trunk) white oak fall in my yard. A portion of the lower trunk is hallow, but I’m unsure how much. I must be worth more that firewood, but I’m unsure how to proceed.

December 28, 2013 at 4:00 pm
(245) ginny says:

I have 5 large pines about 12-15 feet, you can have them if you fix the damage of my lawn getting them out!!!! 518-281-0002

January 2, 2014 at 1:31 pm
(246) David Heyl says:

I have 2 red oak trees anyone can have provided they remove trees and grind the stumps. Trees approx 100′ in height.

January 2, 2014 at 1:35 pm
(247) Dave Heyl says:

I have 2 100 ft red oaks in Bernardsville NJ 07924 for anyone willing to cut down take the trees and grind the stumps.
Call 908 766-1250 if interested.

January 7, 2014 at 5:16 pm
(248) Mike says:

I have 5 black walnuts from 12-36 ” dia, one huge cottonwood, one smaller poplar in my yard, selling cheap if you can take out safely. Lower Michigan

January 13, 2014 at 4:48 pm
(249) Mr. Buckney says:

I have a few White Oak trees in my yard, that are at least 4′ in diameter with long foot to foot in a half diameter branches. These trees are for sale with removal. How do I find a company to buy these trees and remove them?

January 18, 2014 at 4:31 pm
(250) kim says:

Do you get any luck sale your trees

January 22, 2014 at 2:43 pm
(251) Denise Frommer says:

We have a palm tree in our back yard that we need to remove before it gets too big and would like to sell it. I believe it’s a Washington Palm or some type of fan palm and is approx. 9 ft. tall. It is located in Bradenton, Fl…

January 28, 2014 at 4:34 pm
(252) Michelle says:

I have 2 very very large and old oak trees that I would like to sell. Not sure where to even start. I live in Winston-Salem, NC . Would appreciate any advice.

February 4, 2014 at 12:51 pm
(253) Mike says:

I have three 100′ plus oak trees and one 75′ plus maple tree on my property in Wayne, PA that I would like to sell with the removal. Please contact me if you are interested. dmb2427@yahoo.com

February 15, 2014 at 11:53 am
(254) Meg Beatson says:

Have a beautiful 150 year old (at the very least) read cedar tree just cut today left at 18 to 20 feet long and is about 20″ in diameter!!! Would make beautiful furniture with its gorgeous color!!! Also have the limbs cut into logs, as long as possible, as well!!! Please contact ASAP!!! 843-373-8700 – In South Carolina!!!

March 5, 2014 at 4:44 pm
(255) Jim Davis says:

I have an approximately 100 yr.old walnut tree in my yard. It is english grafted to black. Black trunk is 50 in. at base and 6 ft. tall. I don’t know about burl. I would like to sell it. Tree is still alive. I live in Napa Calif.
Jim (707) 226-1119 jimmywd@comcast.net

March 6, 2014 at 10:04 am
(256) Jeannie Rathbone says:

Make offer for a 90” to 100′ cedar tree trunk Zip code 97222
Jeannie :)

March 15, 2014 at 9:48 am
(257) Jesse says:

I have 2 walnut trees nice and straight I want to sell or give away I really need them gone please!!

—Tree 1 is 73 inches around 4 feet up, split happens at 12 feet.

—Tree 2 is 104 1/2 around 4 feet up branches come in at 7 feet, 9 feet, 14 feet, and split happens at 21 feet.

Please I really want them gone in the next 2 weeks I am tired of dealing with the walnuts felling on my home. I have a baby on the way.

March 15, 2014 at 1:19 pm
(258) Jesse says:

—Tree 1 is 73 inches around 4 feet up, split happens at 12 feet.

Sorry for the double post wanted to leave my email j.lyszczarczyk@gmail.com zip 60090

March 15, 2014 at 4:42 pm
(259) Karen says:

I have:

Qty. 1 – Palm tree you can have for free with professional removal. It is approx. 2 stories high. I do not know what kind it is.

March 22, 2014 at 5:36 pm
(260) carol says:

Hi! We have a 24ft cherry tree with large bowl, probably 35 years old, need to remove from yard. Anyone interested???

March 24, 2014 at 3:02 pm
(261) ida says:

I have several pine trees that I would like to sell. One is a very large pine. I also have a few other trees but not sure what types they are. They are also for sale if interested.

March 27, 2014 at 9:34 pm
(262) dan says:

Jesse

Where are the walnut ? Sussex ?

March 31, 2014 at 1:13 am
(263) cost of tree stump removal says:

Thanks! Excellent stuff!

March 31, 2014 at 6:04 am
(264) tree trimmer says:

Great facts, Thanks a lot!

April 3, 2014 at 3:25 pm
(265) faith says:

Hi there,
RE: BIG MAGNOLIA TREE IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

We have a very big MAGNOLIA TREE in our side yard. It’s really pretty, healthy and strong. We don’t know how old the tree is but the house was built in mid 1950s. We need to add a room but don’t want to kill the tree. If you are interested please contact me via email faith_phung@yahoo.com. I live in Southern CA.

Regards,
Faith

April 4, 2014 at 1:32 pm
(266) Kathy says:

I have 10-12 very large oak trees in my bloomington mn yard.
They are 20 to 30 years old and would make great lumber.
I would like to sell them, but don’t really know how that’s done.
I would also consider letting someone trim them for the cord
Wood if they agreed to do complete clean up. Any advice?

April 5, 2014 at 6:27 am
(267) maria says:

Have 2 large red cedar tree’s we would like to sale in ga.contact us at mariatommyf@gmail.com.

April 11, 2014 at 11:03 am
(268) Greg says:

I have two 45″ diameter ash trees. Who ever can take them can have them free of charge.

April 14, 2014 at 5:38 am
(269) Faith says:

I just bought a new house and have 3 large trees in the backyard. The trees are a 100 plus feet tall and a pain to deal with i.e. gutters, falling limes, roots close to the house, and constant fir cones. I am open to give the wood to anyone free that would want to cut them down and take them.

April 21, 2014 at 8:25 pm
(270) jim gitan says:

i have 4 huge tree in my backyard i wanna give them away ,they,re like 40 feet height and like 3 to 4 feet dia zip code 20906 md
2404783348