The Bottom Line
- Full-grained leather chainsaw boots with steel toe, designed for comfort
- Uppers lined with multiple layers of Kevlar® for ankle protection
- Boots meet requirement for chain saw protective footwear in OSHA reg. 1910.266.
- Not the cheapest boot available, but worth the extra expense.
- Full-grain leather steel toe boots are lined with multiple layers of Kevlar®
- Fit from medium to EEE widths.
- Deep foam in the sole pillow cushions innersoles.
Guide Review - Review: SwedePro™ Leather Chain Saw Boots
SwedePro™ Leather Chain Saw Boots provide a durable and comfortable solution for improved safety when using any saw. A chainsaw boot should be recommended a necessary item with every chainsaw sale. These chainsaw boot's extra wide steel toe meets ANSI standard Z41PT83. These boots also satisfy one of the six OSHA Regulation 1910.266 requirements for safety items - foot and ankle protection.